Sixth Post - Focus Change


I have decided to change the focus of this blog. My original focus was on a men's ministry. After a few posts and doing research I found that not only are there many men's accountability blogs, and sites on the internet, those sites and blogs are in direct competition with men's ministry groups at the local Church, where in my opinion is where these kinds of groups belong.

In my opinion some of the online vehicles are very informative and interesting but they cannot take the place of a good men's ministry at your local Church. They cannot replace the love, contact, and fellowship there.

I see no reason to change the name of this blog because iron does sharpen iron in all situations where the children of Yahweh and our Lord Jesus Christ gain insightful information. If the information I give or the comments I make are fruitful or are of benefit to you, that is all I desire. 

This is a free blog, financial help is not needed. Your local Church surely needs your help as well as your faithful participation.

As some of you know I live in the Philippines and do not speak any of the dialects spoken here. Hearing loss has limited my verbal communication skills. There is not an English speaking  denomination that I know of on this island. 

Blogging is really my only way of communicating with English speakers. The internet is worldwide and I do get some feedback which always boosts my spirit.

This blog is also a way that I communicate with family and friends back home. I sincerely thank you for the time you spend reading and commenting on the blog.

Until next blog. Your brother in Christ.

Dennis Patzer







Comments

  1. lucianobandingan0407@gmail.com
    Very well said brother Dennis. The Blogs name was intellectually chosen to help many men in different churches who has the possibility to visit and can read the articles wrtten on this Blog. It is refreshing to know, as in the dark ages of the church, they that feared the Lord spake often one to another. The communion of saints is the highest duty and responsibilty and privilege of every biblical christians. Every christian must gladly take up the bond of brotherhood, if a brother seems to walk alone sharpen his iron by gladly communications. To walk together in mutual consideration of each others infirmities, trials, and temptations. It is our highest christian being followers of the Most High God the Creator of all things in heaven and earth and if this privilege can be realized well we will walk with God more closely in His holy atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Third Blog - Seeds and Weeds

First Blog - Here we go